Tony Basgallops The Apple Original series is fast approaching its end, and yet most of the series’ biggest mysteries remain unsolved. In servant Season 4 Episode 8, SeanToby Kebbell And Julian Rupert Grint Help the cult lure Leanne (Nell Tigerfree) into the mysterious tunnel systems beneath the house as a biblical storm rains down on Philadelphia.
It’s an eventful, action-packed sequel centered on Leanne’s never-ending battle with the Church of the Lesser Saints. One that seems to set the stage for an explosive finale. Here’s what happened:
- A Category 2 storm is heading towards Philadelphia, with power outages, flash flooding and a lunar eclipse to contend with. The Turner household is preparing for this storm.
- Julian researches his speech loss online and worries about the coming storm.
- Leanne orders her followers out of the park and away from the storm; she will take care of herself.
- Sean and Julian hatch a plan in the basement. Uncle George wants Leanne to come there. Sean suggests that Julian lure her down to the basement and he agrees to help her.
- Dorothy and Leanne are talking in Jericho’s room. Dorothy sees herself in Leanne and adds that they are both stubborn. She asks why Leanne chose her. Leanne says she wants the Turner family to like her.
- In the attic, Leanne screams at the sky. Lightning strikes nearby. Julian finds her laughing maniacally at the storm and asks her to join him downstairs. She refuses, forcing them to drag her down to the basement instead.
- Uncle George tells Leanne to kill herself and make sacrifices to save the world. Leanne takes the red-hot dagger, but stabs George in the throat with it instead. She then kills the other cult members and sets George’s body on fire.
- Sean and Julian hear Leanne approaching. Sean grabs a cheese knife and they head into the living room. The storm shatters the window next to Sean and he accidentally stabs himself in the chest. Julian is then pushed down the stairs to the basement by Leanne.
- Leanne pulls out the knife and calls 911, reports two incidents, and calls for two ambulances.
- She tells Sean that he must never set foot in this house again. Sean and Julian are taken out on stretchers. Leanne then tells Dorothy that it’s just the two remaining.
Servant Season 4 Episode 9 release date and time
Episode 9 of Season 4 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday March 10, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. The title of episode 9 has yet to be confirmed, as does the running time.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch servant Season 4 Episode 9 with a Apple TV subscription+ on the above date.
- Next week’s episode marks the penultimate episode of servant. Hopefully the last two episodes will unveil some juicy secrets.
- Sean and Julian will be recovering in the hospital, giving Leanne the opportunity to bond with Dorothy.
- Leanne will open up to Dorothy and reveal her motives for choosing Dorothy.
- When the storm calms down, the other cult members will descend to the house and make a final attempt to grab Leanne.
Find out where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool