what you need to know
- NVIDIA GeForce NOW is a cloud streaming service for video games.
- The March batch of new games added to the service has been announced.
- A total of 19 games are coming to GeForce NOW this month.
Since its inception in 2020, NVIDIA GeForce NOW has been a very popular video game cloud streaming service for PC, Mac, and mobile devices. It continues to impress by bringing users additional games and updates every month. Today NVIDIA announced that 19 titles will be added to the GeForce NOW library in March, starting with four games releasing this week.
Games are coming to GeForce NOW this week
NVIDIA is wasting no time and will be releasing three games to GeForce NOW sometime this week. These new additions are:
Monster Hunter Ascension
Players take on the role of monster hunters and find themselves in the village of Kamura. Here, people’s lives revolve around defeating giant creatures and trying to keep The Rampage at bay, a predicted disaster involving hordes of monsters.
In Monster Hunter: Rise, you’ll take on various missions to defeat the game’s many giant beasts. These missions can be done alone or you can play with others online. There are 14 different weapons and each takes time to master, but this means each player can bring their own unique fighting style to the hunt.
If you are victorious, you can loot and collect the necessary materials to upgrade your weapons and armor. Then you can hunt again to defeat even more powerful monsters. Eventually you will be strong enough to face Magnamalo, Monster Hunter Rise’s flagship monster.
Voltaire: The Vegan Vampire
This cheerful title is actually an action roguelike mixed with a farming sim. As Dracula’s youngest son and the black sheep of the vampire world, you’re rebelliously determined to prove you can go without blood for a plant-based diet in Voltaire: The Vegan Vampire. Daddy Vampire isn’t happy about this, so you tend to your crops during the day and then defend them from his servants at night.
There are many different crops to acquire as you explore, allowing you to expand your farm. You will also discover new skills and become stronger as you successfully defend your crops. If you get overwhelmed and give in to your bloodlust, you can always get back on your diet and see how long you can last.
rise of industry
Even if it looks like a city building sim at first glance, Rise of Industry is actually a mixture of a business sim and a strategy game. Your goal is to create effective and efficient production routes while growing your business. However, unexpected things can come your way and you must make the right changes to overcome these challenges.
Games coming to GeForce NOW later this month
Additionally, 16 additional video games are coming to the NVIDIA GeForce NOW library throughout the month of March.
- Hotel Renovator — Decorate and create the hotel rooms of your dreams in this relaxing simulator. (7th March)
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos — After discovering a strange creature, a skilled martial artist named Psuedo decides to protect it in this action-adventure. However, it seems that there is more to this creature than meets the eye. It has even caught the attention of very powerful people. (9th March)
- Fig. 2: Creed Valley — When nightmares spread across the land, it’s up to Dusty to put things right. Players control Dusty as they solve puzzles, battle bosses, and explore fantastical locations. (9th March)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video Game Season 6 — Race around the track in participating in this dirt bike championship. In career mode, you’ll even learn from Jeremy McGrath, one of the most popular motocross champions. (9th March)
- Big ambitions — With this game you can live out your entrepreneurial dreams as you can start with nothing but work to build a profitable business in New York City. (March 10)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azur — The Special Support Section from the previous Trails from Zero game is back with new challenges. As political tensions rise, you and your team must fight monsters and gain more power in this JRPG. (the 14th of March)
- Smalland: Survive the wilderness — In this open-world multiplayer survival game, you take on the role of a little being who has to fight to survive. You will encounter ants, wasps, spiders and more as you try to gather materials, craft useful items and build a safe place to live. (March 29)
- Ravenbound — Inspired by Scandinavian folklore, in this action roguelite you work to free the imprisoned gods while playing as the Raven’s ship. While there is permadeath, the power you accumulate is transferred to other vessels, allowing you to grow stronger over time. (March 30)
- EXCAVATOR — Team17’s fishing adventure is all about catching a good catch so you can make money. Use your earnings to upgrade your ship and find out what mysteries lie in the ocean. (March 30)
- The Great War: Western Front — A real-time strategy (RTS) game set during WW1. Choose which faction you want to play as, then see how your choices shape the story. (March 30)
- system shock — This is a complete remake of a 1994 sci-fi game of the same name. A malicious AI named SHODAN from the Citadel Station has mutated the crew and wants to do the same to Earth. It’s up to you to break through their powers and save humanity. (date unknown)
- Amber Dreams — Control a small ball as you bounce and roll through challenging platformer levels. You can even create your own courses for others to experience. (date unknown)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley — A strange force has taken over Dreamlight Valley and the Disney characters who inhabit it have lost their memories. As you try to fix everything, you’ll meet your favorite Disney characters, cook food, decorate your house, craft items, and more in this fun life sim. (date unknown)
- Nobody survived — In this highly rated open world zombie shooter, you must work together with other players to mow down advancing enemies and survive. You have to collect materials, build fortresses and of course defeat the undead. (date unknown)
- Symphony of War: The Nelphilim Saga — This tactical strategy game plays a bit like Wargroove. You take control of multiple units on a battlefield and determine their actions while trying to be victorious against opponents. (date unknown)
- Tower of Fantasy — Explore a sci-fi world in this MMORPG with a strong anime style. Humans now live on the planet Aida and they have to accept different missions to survive. There are dozens of different weapons and tons of enemies to take down. (date unknown)
GeForce NOW Content Extensions
- Battlefield 2042: Season 4 — An additional map, a new special weapon and a vehicle will be added to the existing game.
- Destiny 2: Lightfall Expansion — Experience a brand new campaign, a six-player raid, the Strand subclass, new gear and weapons, and more.
NVIDIA GeForce NOW will be adding more games to the cloud streaming service over time. For now, these 20 additional titles and two game content expansions will help expand the current library. GeForce NOW is available for PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. You can activate a membership on the NVIDIA website and start playing these games today.
(opens in new tab)
NVIDIA’s cloud game streaming service is one of the best available today, delivering lag-free 1080p/60fps gaming. The best part about the service is that you don’t need a high-end computer to run it, so there’s a good chance you’re already set. The $5 monthly plan also makes it an instantly enticing option for experienced players.