Loading JustWatch data…
This article is a preview of National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 8, including details on release date, time, and how to watch online.
In our age of reboots, sequels, revivals, redos, and reimaginings, it was only a matter of time before the House of Mouse focused on it National Treasurea brand that became iconic in the mid-2000s thanks to two excellent brands Nick Cage Films that entwine exciting treasure hunts and conspiracies in American history. National Treasure: Edge of History is a ten Disney+ Series reinventing the brand for Gen Z audiences to…let’s say mixed results.
Here’s what happened Episode 7:
- Jess and the gang went to Mexico, where they found out that “Salazar” was really Jess’ father, Rafael. He gave Jess a clue to the next box, which turned out to be hidden in the whistle of a monastery organ.
- All three disassembled crates form a map, but Jess needs Rafael to read it. Unfortunately, Billie, who had the Alamo mystery solved for her by a woman in prison, had already contacted Rafael, so now Jess has to break him out of prison for his own safety.
- Liam teamed up with Myles, who had reservations about working with Billie.
National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date/Time
The latest episode is due out on Wednesday, January 25 at 12:00am PT, 3:00am ET and 8:00am GMT, exclusively on Disney+.
Where to watch National Treasure: Edge of History online?
This series is exclusive to Disney+ and can only be viewed on the platform with a subscription.
Is there a trailer
There are! You can watch it here:
How many episodes will National Treasure: Edge of History have?
National Treasure: Edge of History will have ten episodes. Here’s the full schedule.
Note: Subject to change
- Episode 1 – Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 2 – Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 3 – Wednesday 21st December 2022
- Episode 4 – Wednesday 28th December 2022
- Episode 5 – Wednesday 4th January 2023
- Episode 6 – Wednesday 11th January 2023
- Episode 7 – Wednesday 18th January 2023
- Episode 8 – Wednesday 25th January 2023
- Episode 9 – Wednesday 1st February 2023
- Episode 10 – Wednesday 8th February 2023
The next episode is entitled “Family Tree”. Here is the official synopsis:
It’s a matter of life and death as Jess and her friends pull off their most impossible prank yet. Meanwhile, Liam teams up with his grandfather’s house nurse, Myles, in a desperate attempt to take down Billie and her secret organization before they harm Jess.
- From the synopsis it seems pretty clear that it will act on two fronts, with the gang in Mexico trying to break Rafael out of prison while Liam and Myles try to stop Billie from doing so through official means.
- I suspect Liam and Myles will encounter Agent Ross in a way. I also predict that the FBI will help with Jess’s immigration problem in the long term through Ross.
- Perhaps the biggest question here is whether Jess ends up with Liam or Ethan. While there’s still an enduring connection between her and Ethan – especially on his part, he clearly wanted to tell her he broke up with Meena because he still loves her – I still have a slight inclination towards the pretty songbird.